The Saramonic TX-XLR9 is a wireless UHF plug-on transmitter that makes any kind of XLR microphone wireless and provides stellar, broadcast-quality sound. You can easily attach a handheld interview microphone (such as the Saramonic SR-HM7), or any other kind of XLR microphone and use it wirelessly. The TX-XLR9 can also provide +48V phantom power, allowing you to use any kind of condenser microphone wirelessly, such as the Saramonic SR-TM1 shotgun microphone. It’s ideal for use with DSLRs, video cameras or portable audio recorders for capturing interviews, film dialog, field recording, broadcast TV, news gathering, vlogging, YouTube videos and more. It features sturdy metal construction and delivers excellent sound quality at an affordable price. The TX-XLR9 is ultra-compact, lightweight, and easy to bring with you on every shoot.
- Broadcast-quality UHF wireless plug-on transmitter for the dual-channel RX9 receiver (sold separately)
- Makes any microphone wireless and provides +48v phantom power to condenser microphones
- Works right out of the box with easy plug-and-play operation
- Durable metal construction with Easy-to-read backlit LCD display, easy-to-use menus and controls and locking XLR connector that keeps the connected microphone firmly attached
- Offers up to 330-foot (100m) operating distance with infrared that makes it easy to sync channels with receiver